February 15, 2011
My, how we’ve grown
Reaching 50,000 members is a major milestone – but hardly the only one. In just two years:
- We've expanded the Parasole family to include Il Gatto, Uptown Cafeteria & Support Group, SkyBar on the roof of Cafeteria, Burger Jones, and Mozza Mia Pizza Pie & Mozzarella Bar.
- Construction is well under way on Burger Jones in Burnsville, due to open in early summer.
- Major culinary talent has come aboard, including James Beard Award winner Tim McKee, his talented cohort Jim Christiansen, and Chino Latino executive chef Tuan Nguyen.
- We've instituted regularly scheduled chefs' events at many of our restaurants, including community dinners at Salut St. Paul, wine dinners at Muffuletta, Tequila feasts at Pittsburgh Blue, some borderline-insane events at Chino Latino, and our soon-to-launch Kitchen Table Series dinners at Il Gatto (watch for details)
- Plus, we're hard at work expanding Dining Club member benefits, conveniences and much more.
We couldn't do it without you. If Dining Club membership has its privileges, we're truly privileged to have you as members!